The Tandem t:slim X2
- Colour touch screen
- Dexcom G6 CGM enabled
- Rechargable battery
- Tubed proprietary infusion sets
- Upgrades are done via software downloads after learning module completions are submitted.
- Basal IQ feature
- Can be enabled or off.
- Automatically reduces basal insulin to help prevent hypoglycemia.
News: Awaiting approval of the "Control IQ" feature by Health Canada. Control IQ will enable the Tandem pump to automatically provide some correction insulin (but not meal bolus insulin). This feature is available in the U.S.
- t:slim X2 User Manual
- Tandem Transfer Pump Settings Worksheet
- Basal IQ - Quick Reference Turn on Option
- Training Videos (U.S.)
- Basal IQ and CGM videos
- Navigating the Touch Screen
- Setting up Personal Profile
- Options > My Pump > (choose profile)
- Under Profile add or adjust time segments (e.g. 0900-1200) and program basal rate, ICR, ISF and target for EACH time segment.
- Loading and filling a cartridge
- Cartridge Fill Expectations
- Extend a Bolus
- Bolus Calculator
- Quick Bolus Button
- Set Temporary Basal Rate
- Stop and Resume Insulin
- Enter CGM Transmitter ID
- Home Screen Shortcut
- Turn Off Your Pump
- Unintended Touch Protection
- Understand the Wake Button Colored LEDs
- Cannula Fills
- t:90 set 6 mm cannula requires 0.3 units of insulin
- t:90 set 8 mm cannula requires 0.5 units of insulin
- Tandem Diabetes Care Canada Website
PHONE: (403) 512-2632 FAX: (858) 224-6400