This page is in development. Please do not use.
- to overview blurb that will be written below
- Agenda Setting
- Conviction and Confidence
- Goal Setting
- Follow-up Intervals
- Take key points and have as content on this page. Move the rest to the topics catalogue and provide a link to that heading in catalogue.
- Understanding Stages of Change
- Shoo, A. Motivational Interviewing in the Prevention and Management of Chronic Disease: Improving Physical Activity and Exercise in Line with Choice Theory.International Journal of Reality Therapy, 2008 Vol 27 (2):26-29.
- Welch G, Rose G, Ernst D. Motivational Interviewing and Diabetes: What Is It, How Is It Used, and Does It Work? Diabetes Spectrum January 2006 vol. 19 no. 1 5-11 http://spectrum.diabetesjournals.org/content/19/1/5.full.
- Tips for addressing challenges when teaching groups